Sunday, December 20, 2009

Musical Fusion


 
 Kylie had her Christmas piano recital this weekend. She did a great job and we were so proud of her. She  played Jingle Bells first, and only got lost once, but figured it out and played the rest perfectly. Then she  got to play The First Noelle in a duet with her dear teacher, and it sounded awesome!
Kylie has been working so hard and has been really good about practicing. I have been impressed with how quickly she has picked up her new found talent.
The only sad thing was that her grandma and grandpa didnt get to come hear her play, being that they live so far away. I figured we would record a little clip of it for them, but it didnt end up working out. Drats.
Oh well.
WooHoo to the Moo!

11 comments:

Megan said...

How brave of her! I totally bombed every piano recital I was ever in- nerves.
Give her a high five for me!

Kristy said...

Way to go Kylie! She's looks so grown up sitting there! Wish we could have been there! Did you notice I took Mom's video off my blog? I couldn't do it, I woosed out! Although I told her it was there a few days! We're excited to see you guys soon, so drive safe!

Julie said...

Way to go, girl! I love that piano she played on. . . lucy her!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Who teaches her?

Deb said...

How old is she and at what age are kids suppose to start taking piano lessons? Just curious.

She does look pretty and big up there. Tell her to stop that growing stuff.

Brenda said...

Christmas Cheers to KYLIE!
Merry Christmas!

Laura Hall said...

Way to go, my Kylie girl! You will have to give grandpa and I our own concert when you get here. We can't wait!

Kumiko said...

I wanted to be there.
Great job Kylie!!

Cook Zoo said...

Way to go Kylie!! She looks just beautiful too. :)

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Too, too bad we didn't get to hang out when I lived there! Life seemed always way toooo busy with our "herds". You are soo funny. I died laughing about "jail time" and prophesy. Can I just add one thing... if you do have twins... and they are both girls... can I adopt one????

Tina said...

Good for Kylie! Riley won't start lessons until August or so. I hope she will practice, and enjoy it and everything.