Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nudity

*****WARNING-- This post may contain some mild nudity.***********

So we are trying to potty-train the Bennie-boo. I hate potty training. I like the end result, but hate the process of getting to it. So we bought him his underwear and have made the switch. He has yet to make it to the potty. He knows when he has to go- he tells me- and we run to the bathroom- and he sits, for a minute- then tells me he is done and not 3 minutes later I am cleaning up after him- and not in the bathroom.  I think he is afraid to  actually do it where he is suppose to do it. If we are outside playing, then he has no problem peeing on the rocks, but since we cant being outside for longer than 30 minutes without melting, that doesnt really help much.
Yesterday Ben decided he doesnt like his underwear now, and after I put it on him, he takes it right off. Along with his shirt. I try wrestling him back into his underwear and his shirt but it has become exhausting cuz he takes it right off again and again and again and again. So I gave up.  now he has been running around like this:


"He's out there Jerry. And lovin every minute of it!"

3 comments:

Kristy said...

LOL! I love Seinfield! And can just imagine Kramer! Good luck on the potty training, the end result is a good one! :)

Brenda said...

Hi Kimmy!

Too funny! I can relate to the frustrations of Boys potty training! Good luck!

Deb said...

Ugh...Potty training. Not one of my favorite activities either. Hang in there though you're doing great.

So I was just catching up on some of your posts and the "Did I hear a niner?" title cracked me up, as well as the Kramer quote. I love all the t.v./movie references you make. And the story of you and D getting married was so sweet. And how lucky to be able to go to Hawaii again??? To say I'm jealous would be an understatement. Amidst the jealousy I am also happy you got to go on a vacation and get a little time for tanquility. You deserve it.