Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yumas zoo




So today we took the kids to the zoo. "There is no zoo in Yuma"- I can hear the accusations now- but there really is a zoo in our little city-three actually. This one is less than a mile away from our home. We saw the angry lions and tigers and bears- OH MY! and some snakes and turtles and some monkeys. Yes it was our little trip to the zoo, and I couldnt wait to get out of there. Yet, when trying to get out, it seems like the animals find a way of keeping you in until you are about to pull all your hair out from insanity. our little zoo-aka Walmart- isnt the most fun place to be, but they are the only ones who carry my favorite pasta sauce here, and even though I hate admitting it- they do tend to have cheaper prices. Next time we take the kids to the zoo, I hope it will be the san diego zoo, where the animals arent quite so upclose and personal!

No comments: