Thursday, March 20, 2008

another update


I havent had a connection for a while now, so I havent been able to blog, and there have been a lot of things that I wanted to write but alas my mind has failed me.I will just be quick with this little update on BR- he still isnt growing, and finally they have scheduled the induction date for monday the 24th. I am really hoping that I go into labor this weekend sometime cuz I am getting really worried as it isnt normal for a baby to not grow for three weeks--so I want him here so I can make sure he is ok. We have been trying everyting we can think of to get him to come, but he isnt budging. I am hoping after a long vigorous walk tonight I might finally get some action. We shall see. Anyway- thanks again for all your prayers on his behalf! And hopefully the next time I blog I will have a healthy baby boy that I can post lots of pictures of!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Whew! Finally an update! I've been worried, yet I'm still worried to hear you little guys isn't growing! Know that you're in our prayers and that Monday is not too far coming! I'm so excited to have a new little nephew!