Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Update

Well this is Daniel posting from the hospital room. It's now almost 8:00 pm and still no baby. Kimmy's evil plan of being induced at 1:30 and having me able to pick up the kids by 5 is not working out. For those of you who know what it means, she's at 5 and 80. She had the epidural a few hours ago, which was a fun bit of excitement I'm sure she won't be able to resist telling you the story. I'll leave it to her to tell. The good news is - she's not in pain and I got a delicious glass of juice and some wonderful graham crackers out of the deal.

Anyway, we just feel bad for the Mosses - who are watching our kids. They can thank us later for the natural birth control method we supplied them with.

I'm sure we'll have a baby within the next few hours. I'll be sure to snap a few pictures of his smushed, wrinkled little head, and post them here for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: