Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tricky Treats



Last night we went to the "tricky treat," as Tyler called it. I didnt dress my Ben up, cuz he wasnt in the mood, so I didnt worry about it. But now as I look at the pictures I feel bad cuz he isnt in them. Ahh! My poor 4th child.
The kids had a great time, and were ever so happy "Sams dad gave us giant candy bars!" I figure Sams dad is really trying to rot some teeth out so that in a few years my kids all end up at his office for some root canals. Tricky guy.
And the fun didnt stop there- James decided to have his own sweet tricky treat today. He got the nesquick and dumped it all over the floor, and then decided to eat the powder as he was playing with it. Who needs milk? That was such a nice treat for me to clean up. I tried seeing if Sabras therapeutic method of picture taking would work for me, but unfortunately I am still a little irked. My little James is really making the most out of this lovely 2 year old stage. Happy "Tricky Treats" dear friends and family!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

James cracks me up! I'm sorry about the chocolate! We have that big size at our house too! Yes, I agree with the big candy bars from Superman! Blake's eyes were really big when that big candy bar went into his bag!

You're kids all look cute! I felt bad about my oldest one not wanting to dress up! When we took pictures, she was the only one not dressed up! I think as Mom's we worry to much! They are happy, so we shouldn't sweat it..right?! I saw your little Ben with Daniel, he looked pretty happy sitting in his car seat just hanging out!:)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you mentioned Sab's idea about taking picts of the messes they make. I was thinking that when I saw that first pict. Skyler was pretty excited about the big candy bar, Kenz was bummed because she must have missed that car, not like she didn't have 5 pounds of goodies in her bucket already though. There was a big turn out last night. Hope you were able to get all the chocolate cleaned up, I am going to have a crazy awakening when I have our next little munchkin, my kids haven't been little for so long. Have a great Halloween! Oh and Jeremy looks like he is starting to slowly but surely get better.

Allison said...

Hey kimmus- I just want to say that I love these blogs! I love the fact that we can stay in touch and I can see pictures of my niecest nephews! I love them and totally miss them! Next, let me explain why I like Jacob so much. I agree Edward is Bella's true love & I was so happy they ended up together. I just like Jacob's character! Edward is So serious & possessive he kind of drives Me crazy! Jacob may be immature, but he is so fun & happy! He kind of reminds me of my husband a little! (the good things!) anyway, I'm really excited for the movie too! Give the kids a squeeze for Me! I Miss you guys!

Beverly said...

James! you gotta love him.

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! Happy Halloween!

Cook Zoo said...

Ah, more sticky stuff to clean off the floor! LOL! And the 4th child isn't neglected, he's lucky to have a mom who's nice and relaxed and knows that what matters most is he's happy! It's nice to see pics of you guys again! :)

Deb said...

Okay when the picture of the chocolate on the floor popped up on my screen, the first thing I did was gasp. What a little firecracker! Who needs Halloween candy when you've got Nesquick.