Tuesday, December 9, 2008







Yes I was THAT excited. Daniel got me a gee-tar for my b-day this year. I AM LOVIN IT. I made a comment to Daniel a while back about how I would like to learn to play the guitar so that when(really more like "if" but we will think positive) I record my album I can play the guitar myself. I guess this is also suppose to motivate me to get back into singing, and since tomorrow is my last day to teach preschool I might just have a little more time on my hands to do such. "LETS GET ROCKIN!"



So in other business Kylie had her Christmas program last night. The kid next to her was like a foot taller than her, and was super animated so he kept flailing his arms in front of her face, so I was a bit irritated, but thats kind of what you expect at these little functions right? I think I have to get a zoom lens for my camera cuz I tried to figure out how to zoom in to get a picture of my moo but ended up with this "wheres waldo" picture instead. Ah well. Such is life.

7 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Hooray for the guitar! They are so much fun to learn and play. And once you know a few chords, you can totally rock out. :) Good luck with the new instrument.

Brenda said...

WOW! That's EXCITING! Way to go KIMMY! Now, I'm excited to hear you play! Daniel ROCKS!

Kristy said...

Yeah! What a fun present! Tom got me a guitar a few years ago for Christmas and though I haven't learned it like I should at all I've had so much fun 'trying' to play it and singing along. Music in the home brings so much! Great present Daniel! Lately though my goal has been to learn so I'm trying to learn along with a book I have. But you'll have to share any tips you have as you learn too!

Tina said...

Great gift!

Hey, now I have a picture of the program. I wrote this morning that I had no picture of Riley's program, but I can see her in your "where's waldo" picture. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really would love to play the guitar too, I got one several years ago, but just have never learned how to play it. I hope you get to learn right away because I really want you to make a CD, you are an awsome singer and I can only imagine how cool it would be if you could play the guitar and sing! Happy late b-day, I love the excited face!

Cook Zoo said...

I'm a little behind with the blogging these days. That is soooo exciting! I think it's great that you're doing that. Every time I watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing, I think of you. I can't wait to see you up there one day! :)

(BTW, the Cali trip was great!!)

Deb said...

How exciting. We have a guitar and a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I took lessons and learned how to play it. Ever since that dream, I can't stop thinking about learning how to play.