Sunday, January 13, 2008

Family


Yesterday we took the kids to the park. They had a blast! The thing i loved the most was the way they interacted together. I love to see the love my kids have for each other. They are each others best friends and they really look out for one another. I hope that continues forever. I love my siblings and have so many wonderful memories of us growing up together, and also many memories of us fighting as we went through the teenage years. But now that we are older, they are some of the people I love the most in this world. I am just so thankful that I come from such a wonderful family, and am so thankful for the wonderful family Daniel and I are raising. No matter what struggles we have, there is a love in our home that just makes everything seem a little brighter.

No comments: