Friday, January 18, 2008

Survey


Found this and thought it might be fun--
1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
Bring it on
2. Do you watch college football?
No
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
?Dunno
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Daniel
5. Do you love anyone?
Yes-
6. Are you happy?
Yes
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Target
8. How do you feel about your hair?
I need a good trim
9. Where do you work?
At home
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
an orange
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Hawaii would be nice
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
I cant stand when there is road work and 2 lanes are merging into one, and people think they have more right to zoom in front of everyone and push their way in when everyone else has to wait-that really irks me!
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
My wedding ring
14. AIM or Yahoo?
Yahoo i guess
15. Do you like math?
not really
16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
24/7
18. Favorite baseball team?
Dont watch baseball
19. Favorte NBA team?
used to like Utah Jazz when Karl Malone and John Stockton were on the team
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
not really
21. Last restaurant you went to?
Pei Wei- on our drive home from Christmas vacation
22. Who was the last person to call you?
Daniel
23. What’s your sign?
Saggitarius
24. Do you have a favorite number?
5
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
2 weeks ago on Sunday
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
bills-
27. Where does your family live?
We live in Yuma, my siblings and parents are in UTAH
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
6 siblings
29. Ever been called a witch?
dunno-possibly
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
I really like sleeping in but with 3 kids it never happens
31. Do you drink beer?
ewww yuck!
32. Whats your favorite color?
Light pink, green, blue, and white
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
nope
34. Ever bought anything online?
yes- mostly stuff on ebay
35. Myspace or Facebook?
neither
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
yes
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
sure for a minute or two but then realize i wouldnt trade my husband or kids for anything!
41. Last time you saw your parents?
Christmas
42. Do you have any talents?
I make the best chocolate chip cookies EVER!
43. Ever been in a wedding?
yes
44. Do you have any children?
3.5
45. Last movie you watched?
Baby Einstein with James
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
I miss my parents
47. Did you take a nap today?
Oh gee- I wish!!!!
49. Ever been on a cruise?
no but would absolutely love to take one with Daniel
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
nope
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
yup- Michael
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Does Mickey Mouse count?
54. Favorite actor?
Tom Hanks
55. Favorite actress?
Julia Roberts
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
no
57. Could you handle being in the military?
no
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
maybe thirsty
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick Fillet
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
$50-$60
62. Do you own a camera phone?
yes
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
no
64. Do you believe in Karma?
I believe that you get what you give
65. Can you speak any other languages?
I can count to ten in 4 other languages- Brilliant I know!
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
Before I got too pregnant- I think I stopped in October
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
no
69. Last place you were?
I have been home except for taking Kylie to school this morning
70. What is your college mascot?
Ricks Vikings
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
yup
76. Have you ever been gambling?
I put a quarter or two in a slot machine several years ago
77. How old are your parents?
58 and 59
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
right now
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
nope-gottem pulled out and was black and blue for two weeks-stinking dentist
80. Favorite place to be?
Most anywhere with Daniel-
81. Have you been to New York City?
No but would like to visit there someday
82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
Cheesecake factory, Claim jumper, Baja Fresh-(we sit down when we eat there), Pei Wei, olive garden, sweet tomatoes, THE ROOF,
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
a few times- we took the kids for their first time the week after Thanksgiving
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
I like Tigger
85. Last thing you cooked?
Daniel and I made lettuce wraps together last night
86. How is the weather today?
its a bit chilly for Yuma-yesterday was bitter cold and the wind was insane!
87. Do you email?
From time to time
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
A few Christmas letters that arrived after Christmas as they were sent to our old address in Mesa
89. Last missed call?
Yesterday Brie called to invite Toast over for a play date-
91. Last voicemail you received?
and she left a voicemail with that message-
92. Do you drunk dial/text?
?dont know what that means-I dont drink so I dont get drunk so I guess that means no?
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
answered it while taking a shower
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
?Dunno- i havent been to them all to make that kind of assesment.
96. Did you just die?
I hope not-
97. Are you bored right now?
No- I just put James down and thought I would update my blog, and found this survey- after I finish I get to clean up the house and fold some laundry- YIPEE!
98. Last concert you went to?
Celines in Vegas 3 years ago
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
my baby
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
We have some errands, ty has a b-day party, and then we will take the kids to the park

No comments: