Wednesday, January 9, 2008

hiccups


So I am 30 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and I really dont enjoy being pregnant. I love my babies and love the first year especially, but I really dislike the discomforts I live with for 40 weeks before that. My back gets so tweaked, i get awful heartburn, my babies tend to situate themselves right on my sciatic nerve where i cant walk, i get awful insomnia but yet am just exhausted beyond description, cant breathe, get horrid headaches, and just dont like being kicked in the ribs all day long- but there is one thing that I totally love- i love it when my baby gets the hiccups- it just makes me realize how real this baby is and with that i tend to feel closer with my baby. Since this is my fourth and my other kids are still really young, i am feeling slightly overwhelmed with the thought of adding one more, but yet I know I already love this baby. I know he will bring a new spirit into our home and add to the love we feel as a family. I just wish we could figure out his name!

No comments: